Thursday, May 24, 2012

Free Vintage Image - Three Maiden Ladies

Free Vintage Image Download 

Love these hand tinted 
photo images from long ago... 

I wonder
how long they had to 
stand there posing
for the camera's long
exposure time...

{Click on jpg image to download/save...}
300 dpi printable

Fabulous for an ATC/Artist Trading Card!

{Click on png image to download/save...}
The above image has a transparent background.

Perfect for Digital Art
or
Blog Headers too!

Thanks for dropping by!!!
Have a fabulous day!!! ;)

~~~

10 comments:

  1. You always have such interesting stuff! Added your button to my Steampunk blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love!
    Beautiful photo. Greetings from Poland.
    Fell free to visit me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been super busy and MIA so just had to come and take a look today. I picked a few of the last images. Thank you for your continued generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great old car, and the seed ad is wonderful. The surprise of the 3 girls is a great bonus! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely! Thank you, Pamela! Hope all is well with you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the klocely ladies.

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really do know how to spell lovely ..... this will teach me to proof read my comments..

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY so risque!!! Great gals.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What CUTE little girls!:) Thanks Pamela! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just fell in love with these ladies ~ you really inspired my latest collage. I hope you'll stop by at http://my-sky-flying-cupcakes.blogspot.com/2012/12/sweet-friends.html and check it out! Thank you for sharing your treasures ~ you're a doll!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...